Wednesday, August 20, 2014

this n that

This post has no specific point or reason so brace yourself for randomness.

First of all... work. I had my last day of work at the Campus Store last Friday and it was pretty sad, as you can see by the look on Carrisa's and my face. Of all people (besides Cam, of course) who have gone through this pregnancy with me, Carrisa has probably been my #1 support! She has seen it all and it has definitely brought us closer together. I mean, what else can you expect when you work everyday together only 4 feet away from each other. I guess she didn't really have a choice but to listen to me as I talked her ear off many times. There are actually 5 of us ladies (one is not pictured) due between September and December at the Campus Store so just think of a little pregnancy support group and that's pretty much what we have been. It really has been a blessing and I'm so so sad to go. 

---
---
Last weekend Cam had a wedding to film in Salt Lake, so on our way down we took a tour of the Ogden temple open house. It was truly one of the most beautiful temples I've ever been in. Lots of ArtDeco/Great Gatsby-ish details about it as well as some really unique art on the walls. There were a lot of religious paintings that I had never seen before that were so powerful and beautiful. We went with Cam's parents and snapped this photo after and whoa! That belly. Looks like I'm either extremely pregnant or smuggling basketballs professionally these days...

---
---
I was able to go to the Farmers Market and the DIY Craft Lake City Festival on Saturday with my sister ShaLyse and it was sooo much fun. We didn't snap any photos of the fun art they had at the festival but you better believe we got a photo in front of the popsicle stand Lick'd. You guys.... I've never had a better popsicle in my life. I got Strawberry-Mint Lemonade and ShaLyse got Banana Cream Pie and they were both incredible. My mouth is watering right now. Nothing better. Not pictured: my giant red stain that dripped on my white shirt right after this photo was taken. Pregnant Problems.
---
---

Welp, there ya go. The most random post of the year.

No comments: