The time has come.
The end of my freshman year.
One more day and I am off to West Yellowstone for Playmill.
It feels so bittersweet to have all these new friends and then suddenly just leave them
This summer will be filled with all sorts of new adventures
and when I return to Utah State University in the Fall I will no longer be the baby.
10 things I will miss most (In no particular order)
3. Sad to say it but.. mealplans & the delicious Grilled Cheese from the Marketplace.
4. Being able to roll out of bed and literallly be at class 5 minutes later- the beauty of on campus housing.
6. My drawing class. I'm having some serious withdrawls, not necessarily even because I miss the drawing. Mainly the social aspect!haha
8. Tandem bike rides, walks, etc. around campus in the wee hours of the night.
9. Being able to go to one dorm to see literally Everyone. I don't love sophomore separation when everyone grows up and goes on missions or moves into houses (myself included)
10. Older boys creeping on me just because I'm new here. Especially at True Aggie Night.. Okay, This will NOT be missed. I can do without the creepers.
10 1/2. Just being a newsie.
So long freshman year, You will be missed.
(Spencer Lee is not included in the creepers category. he's one of our best friends and I'm sad to say I'll be missing his wedding this summer!)