Monday, September 23, 2013

wedding announcement // Tayler & Gavin


Because yesterday was Tayler & Gavin's one year anniversary, I felt like it would only be appropriate to share their wedding announcement with you. 

Tayler & Gavin's wedding announcement was fun for me to do because it was such a big transformation to see my design debossed & gold-foiled. It was so elegant and simple with the typography really taking the stage.



My husband Cam also did their wedding video which you can watch here.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While we're on the topic of Tayler & Gavin, I got to meet their new baby Grey this weekend! I have been dying to see him for a while now. He is the sweetiest, teeniest, little guy and he may or may not be making me extremely baby hungry.






1 comment:

Madi said...

shelb you are so talented! we need to talk fonts :)