Monday, December 27, 2010

a most magical christmas

I still can't believe that Christmas has come and gone so quickly! 
That seems to be the theme for this year.

I was lucky enough to have two christmases this year. 
One of which was this summer. 
It's tradition at the Playmill to celebrate Christmas on August 25th (or in our case, the 22nd) 
and the owners gave everyone a trip to Disneyland. (Best bosses on earth)

It was so much fun to be reunited with the people who I spent every second of this summer with!
"team churro"
(I think the name describes itself)

We just happened to go during one of the biggest storms in California in years.
But honestly, besides our soggy feet and mildew scented clothes. It was pretty great.
Yes, I wore the same outfit for 4 days in a row
No lines more than 10 minutes! 
I appreciated the Christmas spirit there as well. Every inch of the park was decorated with 
garland, lights, ornaments. I absolutely loved it. 


 I got back home just in time for a sleigh ride with the family!



The rest of Christmas was spent with family. Meeting the newest little babies on Christmas Eve. And eating lots and lots of delicious Christmas treats!
(My Christmas Breakfast, Too beautiful NOT to take a picture of)

I love this Holiday and everything it represents, 
and I love the comfort of a warm and happy home to come back to.
I hope everyone had a 
very merry christmas

Now I am headed back to "sunny" California for my best friend's wedding!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh I am so jealous!! I LOVE disneyland. Even if its raining.
See you Soooon!!