Friday, February 12, 2010

i heart february



The long awaited birthday has passed
and now the countdown has recycled!
hahaha the sad part about that is that I really used to count down to my birthday like... 11 months in advance..(now it's around 3 months..)
This was my first birthday away from home and family
but it turned out to be just as great.
I was surrounded by friends
and i made Jennika do absolutely EVERYTHING with me!
I also had the once in a lifetime opportunity of a
fake proposal in Taco Bell...
classy, right?
you should have seen the looks on the faces of everyone else there.
Priceless.




Now it's Valentine weekend and I'm all alone
but I'm actually really glad to be boyfriend free.
I don't understand why people get so upset!
(Maybe it's just because I can't grasp the face that in college, dating leads to marriage.. eeek!)

No comments: