I've been slacking on a lot of stuff...
This month long break has been exactly what I needed to see what I need to improve on
which brings me to...
My Twenty-Ten New Years Resolutions
(these were made on Jan. 5, but better late than never!!)
1. Finish the Book of Mormon. I have before but it's been a long time since and it's about time I try again.
2. Exercise 3 times a week (at least). I don't get enough of this and it's starting to show!
3. Write in a Journal at least once a week (which goes along with this blog)
I'm definitely regretting not writing down my college experience and it's going to take days to record all the wonderful Firsts of my college life.
My english teacher also told us not to be afraid of writing our feelings because someday it will be the only thing our children know us by. I immediately decided to hide my high school journals(embarassing!)
4. Only 30 minutes total allowed on Facebook. It's sad that I waste my time on this when I could be doing...
5. More service. It's time to forget about myself a little!
It's been a whole year since I started this blog and a million things have changed!
I can't believe That last January I was in High School, it seems like it was years ago.
This year is sure to be a memorable one full of new opportunities!